ClearCorrect Clear Aligners – Southlake, TX
Your Clear Course to a Straighter Smile
If you are an adult with a degree of dental misalignment, you may have thought about investing in Invisalign. But did you know that there are other clear aligner treatments that can produce similar results? ClearCorrect is one of them. On this page, you will learn more about ClearCorrect Clear Aligners in Southlake and how they may be able to improve your oral health and enhance the aesthetics of your smile.
What Is ClearCorrect?
ClearCorrect is an orthodontic treatment that involves the use of a series of clear, custom-made plastic aligners. The aligners apply gentle, sustained pressure to the teeth in order to move them bit by bit. After you work your way through all of your aligners, you teeth should be exactly where they belong.
How Does the Treatment Process Work?
The treatment process begins when we take a detailed, three-dimensional scan of your teeth. Dr. Doctor will then use that as the basis for designing your treatment plan. Next, ClearCorrect will fabricate your aligners and send them to us. You’ll wear each aligner for 20 – 22 hours each day for about two weeks before you graduate to the next one in your series. Throughout your treatment period, you’ll visit our team for brief checkups.
Benefits of ClearCorrect
ClearCorrect offers numerous benefits, including:
- It is discreet. The clear aligners are nearly invisible. In fact, they are even less noticeable than Invisalign because they feature a slightly thinner construction.
- It is cost-effective. ClearCorrect is among the more affordable clear aligner systems on the market today.
- It is convenient. The ability to remove the aligners allows you to eat whatever you like during your treatment period. You will also enjoy an easy oral hygiene routine.
- It is efficient. ClearCorrect features a shorter average treatment time than traditional braces.
- The results are predictable. The advanced technology used in the ClearCorrect process helps to ensure that your teeth move according to plan.
Indications for ClearCorrect
You may benefit from ClearCorrect if any of the following are true:
- The positioning of your teeth causes you to be self-conscious about your smile
- You have gaps between your teeth
- Your teeth are overcrowded
- You suffer from an overbite, underbite, or crossbite
Of course, ClearCorrect is not right for everyone. When you visit us for your consultation, Dr. Doctor — your cosmetic dentist in Southlake — will carefully assess your oral health and the positioning of your teeth before he makes a treatment recommendation.
Cost of ClearCorrect
As noted above, ClearCorrect is usually more affordable than other clear aligner systems. Its price depends on how many aligners you need to achieve optimum results. Our team will provide an estimate for your out of pocket obligation when you come in for your complimentary consultation. Dental insurance covers ClearCorrect in some cases; our team will help you figure out if your benefits apply. We may also be able to help you arrange for financing through CareCredit or Lending Club.
Are you ready to learn more about ClearCorrect or our practice’s other orthodontic treatment options? Get in touch with us today. We look forward to serving you!